JOIN US!Columbus, OH is a vibrant city, the heart of early innovation, and a gathering place for unique thinkers – perfect for NAPT’s Discover New Ideas Conference and Trade Show! The enhanced program design will inspire student transportation professionals at all levels to think differently and tackle common challenges in thoughtful, innovative ways. So join us in Columbus!
Interested in other registration options? We offer NAPT members One-Day rates on Friday ($50) Saturday, Sunday and/or Monday for $125/day and Tuesday ($50 member rate/$95 nonmember rate). Tuesday's rate includes access to the Trade Show (with lunch) as well as participation in any education and networking events following the Show.
Coming only on Tuesday (Trade Show 9am-3pm)?
- Member Registration: Click Here, select "Member Registration" and then "Tuesday Only"
- NonMember Registration: Click Here
Please note: The NAPT Conference is a “Members Only” Event, with the exception of Tuesday’s Trade Show. Renewing and nonmembers need to register for the conference by including the NAPT membership. Registered Delegates may participate in all conference programs, trade show and special events.
THE GREATER COLUMBUS CONVENTION CENTERThis year everything’s all in one place! Whether you’re taking a NAPT PDS course or attending Conference workshops, all educational programming will be in the Greater Columbus Convention Center (GCCC). Here’s why we’re excited…
- It’s directly connected to the NAPT host hotel, the Hyatt Regency.
- No need to leave for lunch! The South Café & Marketplace offers a wide selection of quick menu items and snacks.
- Free WiFi for light use (think checking emails and web browsing) is available at the South Café & Marketplace.
- Complimentary mobile device charging stations are available throughout the building.
- Located in the middle of a vibrant city, everything is within walking distance.