The entire conference program provides information on a variety of topics. Be ready to think differently and tackle common challenges in thoughtful, innovative ways.
Special Event! Innovation in Action
Empowering the Most Important Feature on the Bus, The Driver
Join us Saturday, November 4 and experience driver assistive technology for yourself. Through multimedia presentations and interactive demonstrations you’ll discover how this cutting-edge technology leads to better drivers, safer rides, and more positive experiences for everyone on the yellow bus. This is must-see technology and your opportunity to experience the future.
Brought to you in collaboration with
NEW IN 2017! NEXTPLORATORY SESSIONSExplore what’s next for our industry! For 90 minutes you’ll be guided through an explorative workshop with the opportunity to interact and engage with our Featured Thought Leaders and fellow participants. Walk away with fresh content and new ideas.
DELEGATE FAVORITE! HEADLINER/SPINOFF SESSIONSStart with four 10-minute presentations on different topics, then, choose which of those four sessions you want to learn more about. You’ll spend those 40 minutes getting more in-depth with a smaller group of people interested in the same topic.
MOTIVATING KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONSHear the inspiring stories from educators, athletes, entrepreneurs and more and walk away ready to make positive changes in your professional and personal life. Visit our Featured Speakers page to learn more about this year's Keynoters.
Take a look at the Program Schedule for more details.
- The Perils of Using a Coach as a Driver
- Identifying & Hiring the Right People
- Assistive Driver Technology: It's Coming to a Route Near You
- Generational Differences @ Work
- Are You a Nice Boss, Good One or Both?
- Crunching Numbers: State Budgets in the Current Fiscal & Political Environment
- Seat Belts on Buses: Who, Where, When, How?
- Effective Solutions for Special Needs Students on Regular Routes
- Are All Federal Regulations in Regulatory Limbo?
- Emerging Transportation Technologies
- Integrated Marketing: How to Use Social Media to Promote Your Department
- Using LinkedIn to Grow Your Professional Network
- Responding to Transportation Litigation
- School Transportation Risk Management