The 45th Annual NAPT® Conference & Trade Show is the place for student transportation’s leading professionals. Over the course of four days we offer dozens of dynamic and interactive sessions on the topics impacting our industry most, plus fun and entertaining evening events, capped off with the biggest and best One-Day Trade Show. This annual event offers an unrivaled opportunity to cultivate career-long relationships and gain valuable professional development. Join us in Columbus, OH November 2-5.We offer a number of registration options! From full conference to one-day rates, we've got you covered. Click here to learn more.
Download a W9 form here
Justification ToolkitWe understand that travel and training budgets are always under scrutiny. You may need to justify the expense, so here are some things to consider.
- Register early and save $100! The registration rate increases on June 15, 2019. Click here to see all of the registration options.
- Be ready with a plan that shows who will cover for you while you are attending the conference.
- Your supervisor will want to know the return on investment. Focus on what you will specifically bring back to your district and how it’s relevant to your duties and responsibilities. Identify specific sessions of interest/value and how your participation will benefit your operation.
- Offer to prepare and deliver a short presentation and Q&A to your business official, superintendent and/or school board to share what you learned.
- Share speaker handouts with your colleagues. As an attendee, you have unlimited access to materials posted by speakers.
- If you are working to obtain or maintain your certification, remind your supervisor that this is a great (and sometimes only) way to earn credits. Take a look at the PDS courses offered this year.
- Your NAPT® Full Conference (or Trade Show Only) Registration covers your fee to attend our One-Day Trade Show, allowing you to network with industry vendors. During the Trade Show you’ll be able to learn about new products and services, compare competing tools, and bring back suggestions for improved efficiency and increased savings. Here's a list of vendors already registered.
- Networking Benefits—This conference will allow you and participating colleagues to network with other professionals and vendors in the student transportation industry. Over the course of four days you'll be able to browse and discuss valuable new resources and educational products, hear success stories, practical solutions for common problems, and discuss new ideas for overcoming obstacles.
- Teambuilding—This conference is a great opportunity for several members of your operation to develop deeper relationships and provide a forum for to discuss tools, technologies, and processes and how you might apply them in your organization to improve workflow and processes.
- Current Tools—This conference will highlight some the current tools and software we use and offer opportunities to become more experienced users of these products as well as learn about new updates and features.
- Future Tools Exploration—This conference will showcase new tools you may be interested in exploring and offer the opportunity to speak with representatives about the benefits available. This information could be instrumental in helping you determine if incorporating these tools into our practice could result in reducing turn-around times and errors, therefore improving quality and efficiency.
- Current Technologies—Experts will be on hand to discuss the most popular technologies being used in the industry today, including the electronic stability control, antilock braking systems, alternative fuel technologies, routing efficiency, GPS software, and so much more. This is an opportunity for us to keep on top of the advances being made and ensure that you are aware of how these technologies can affect our everyday practice.