Back by Popular Demand! NEXTPLORATORY SESSIONSExplore what’s next for our industry! For 75 minutes you’ll be guided through an explorative workshop with the opportunity to interact and engage with industry thought leaders and fellow participants. Walk away with fresh content and new ideas.
New in 2019! NAPT® Peer2Peer Learning Experience
The student transportation industry is ever-evolving. Operators are consistently seeking ways to increase safety and efficiency, and there are numerous technologies available to help accomplish desired results. Join us for the first-ever NAPT® Peer2Peer Learning Experience, a session designed to facilitate information and idea sharing. Throughout the afternoon you’ll hear – directly from your peers – how they identified and addressed various challenges they faced in their operation. We’ll cover everything from GPS and routing software to child detection systems and fire suppression.
Join us Sunday, November 3 from 2:15-4:45pm. More details to follow!
New in 2019! 3 Stories & A Brew
There are a number of groundbreaking individuals and companies in student transportation. Join us for this new session and get to know some of our industry's greatest innovators; hear their story firsthand, and learn how they’ve revolutionized our industry. Two companies that have greatly contributed to student transportation's excellent safety record and increased fleet efficiency are Transfinder and Zonar.
Join us Monday, November 4 at 2:45pm.
Take a look at the Program Schedule for more details.
- Adapting to Change: How Advanced Technology and Safety Systems are Changing Your Operations
- Strategies for Managing Driver Shortage
- School Safety & Security Issues
- The Future of Student Transportation
- Student & Driver Safety Strategies
- Illegal Passing Town Hall
- Crash Investigation Reports
- Clean Energy Technology
- Lessons from Special Education Case Law: What to do When?
- Latest Federal Regulations
- Emerging Transportation Technologies
- School Transportation Risk Management
- Leadership & Management Strategies
- Navigating Generational Differences in the Workplace