Whether you’re looking for a quick lunch between sessions, a relaxing meal after a day of learning, or catching up with friends over dinner and drinks, downtown Kansas City has it all! Located just blocks from the Power & Light District, you can easily access the area's popular restaurants and vibrant nightlife. With restaurants featuring delicious BBQ, unique Asian cuisine, fresh seafood, and more, there’s something for everyone!
@ the Kansas City Marriott Downtown
- CoffeeCentral Coffee House
- Bristol Seafood Grill (0.3 miles) - Open for lunch and dinner
- 801 Chophouse (0.4 miles) - Open for dinner
- Flying Saucer Draught Emporium (0.4 miles) - Open for lunch and dinner
- Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue (1.2 miles) - Open for lunch and dinner
- Le Fou Frog (1 miles) - Open for dinner
- Nara (0.6 miles) - Open for lunch and dinner
- Webster House (0.5 miles) - Open for lunch and dinner
- Michael Smith (0.8 miles) - Open for lunch and dinner
- Manny's Restaurante Mexicano (0.8 miles) - Open for lunch and dinner
- Extra Virgin (0.8 miles) - Open for lunch and dinner
NAPT Staff PicksCosentino's Market Downtown is a must! They offer a tremendous selection of fresh foods. So whether you want to stock up on essentials for the week, or need a quick lunch between conference sessions, be sure to take the quick walk down to Cosentino's.
Spokes Cafe offers casual, creative fare. Offering everything from smoothies and espresso to gourmet sandwiches and classic salads you won't be disappointed with Spokes. And bicycle enthusiasts have to check out their on-site bike shop!
Bonus: both of these spots are within walking distance from our host hotel (Kansas City Marriott Downtown) and the Convention Center.
Double bonus: they're both open on the weekends!
Triple bonus: they both accept online orders!